SUPPLY AND INSTALL EQUIPMENT FOR THE ENCLOSING AND COMPLETION OF A LAYER HOUSE FOR FREE HEIM EGGS, MOSSEL BAY.
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported to the contact person indicated in this tender.
The works/goods, as described, is part of the Agriculture programme for the Free Heim Egg Project, situated in Friemersheim, Western Cape (33°57’16.4″S 22°08’55.4″E (-33.954544, 22.148716). The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include all labour and material.
Work will commence from June 2019 until August 2019.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
- Risk of eye injury from flying particles and dust;
- Slips, trips and falls due to rocks, bushes and untidy work area;
- Sun and high temperature exposure;
The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions
Contractors that intend to submit a quotation must ascertain themselves of the conditions and existing terrain as well as the work to be done by visiting the premises. This can be organized with Juanita (Tel: 044 871 0134) or Dorothy Josephs owner of the farm at 083 682 5008/ 073 505 0729.
The scope of works will include:
- See scope of work (CBD 4) attach.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 1st Street, Fairview Office Park Block 7, George. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Juanita Nel via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
- For Construction works – Occupational Health and Safety Risk assessment and Specifications according to Construction Reg. 5 (b)
- Local Content documents: Annex C, D, & E – SBD 6,2
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid includes goods from a designated sector steel products and components for construction (incl. wire and roof sheets) and only locally produced goods, services or works, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a written Contract Form (CBD 8).
Included are a penalty clause of R 200.00\calendar day that apply for late completion of works
and a 10% retention fee for 3 months not bearing interest.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 May strictly at 12H00.
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (confirm delivery via return email), Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be sent to 086 608 1962 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134 or 079 013 6320.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and deliver of material and labour with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD