BID NO: 29/2019 – EBENHAEZER TOPOGRAPHICAL SURVEY AND AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The works, as described, are situated in the Ebenhaezer district, 45km west of Vredendal. GPS coordinates -31.589223° S & 18.237555° E. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 30 (thirty) days.
The quoted amount will be a lumpsum bid. Tenderers are required to allow in their bid price for the supply of all necessary materials, equipment, supply and use of tools, the supply and supervision of all labour and workmanship and materials needed and every service necessary for the completion to specification in the manner required by the contract and to the entire satisfaction of the Cient.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
Existing access roads shall be used as far as possible. The site is subjected to an Environmental Record of Decision. The work involve the use of specialized licenced drone remote operated equipment in close proximity of a human settlement and public that has access to the site. Existing engineering construction work and commercial farming operations are active on the site.
The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
- Topographic survey and aerial photography of approximately 734ha; the survey accuracy to conform to SAS Level 3: Medium accuracy
- The service provider will be responsible for the acquisition of sufficient Ground Control Points (GCPs).
- All processing of data products must be done by the service provider.
- The output projection for the data products should be Transverse Mercator LO19 WGS84.
- Include a survey report with scales, control list, processing information, projections and all relevant information to the project.
- All information to be submitted electronically in a USB mass storage
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Masibonge Silevu via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
- Map of survey area
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 May 2019 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “EBENHAEZER TOPOGRAPHICAL SURVEY AND AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY – BID NO. 29/2019” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier, email or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
Price form (lump sum)
Scope of works
PPP Evaluation form
Bank Entity form (Not needed if “verified” on CSD)
Complete, bank stamp
TCC of principle and sub-contractors
Registration and verification of Tax Clearance on CSD.
B-BBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit (as applicable, see CBD 5 for detail)
Original affidavit or certified copy certificate/Valid/not compulsory
Detailed company profile including the core competencies of personnel and subcontractors
CBD 3.1 Experience
Proof of previous work and contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
CBD 3.1 Changes
Indication if any changes are proposed in scope of works and cost implication.