SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCE MATERIAL
The items, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Little Karoo, for the Berenice le Roux Project, Matjiesrivier in the Western Cape and 60 km from Oudtshoorn. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid to supply and deliver the pipes in Matjiesrivier.
Conditions that may pose a risk:
- The loading and offloading of pipes is potentially dangerous and only qualified staff should be used under supervision;
- Delivery vehicles must be in a roadworthy conditions and drivers must be licensed and have a valid PDP to operate the vehicle.
The supplier must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The specifications will be:
Supply and deliver fencing material with the following boundary fence specifications:
2 X Heavy duty farm gates galvanised 4.2m x 1.2m
300 x Y-standard 2 100mm iron droppers
1 140 x CCA treated droppers 1.4 m x 30mm minimum diameter
50 x CCA anchor posts 2.4 m x 120 mm minimum diameter (Class 5)
Take note: Only fully galvanised wire for the following:
2 coils x Binding wire 2.5 mm diameter x 50kg x 1300 m per coil fully galvanised
1 coil x Anchor wire 4 mm diameter x 50kg x 500 m per coil fully galvanised
21 coils x Barbed wire 2.8mm x 1.9 mm – 845 m per coil fully galvanised double wire (or similar)
11 coils x Plain high tension wire 2.24 mm – 1650 m per coil fully galvanised
72 x 1 200mm x 75mm x 1.8mm fully galvanised Jackal proof netting
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 7 Fairview Office Park, George. Documents can also be obtained from Jannie Lötter via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. casidra.co.za.
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector steel products and components for construction (incl. wire and roof sheets) and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 14 December strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 044 871 4230 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed bid to supply and deliver the fertilizer with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed (CBD 3.1 and CBD 5.1 that are attached to this document).
- An originally certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original certified Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). This must be posted to Casidra, PO Box 9246, George to reach us before the closing date. This is however not a prerequisite.
- Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.