BID NO: 11/2019 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY VEGETABLE SEEDS, FERTILIZERS AND CHEMICALS
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
You are invited to tender for the supply and delivery of vegetable seeds, fertilizers and chemicals as described below. The tender are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform program of the Overberg, and to be delivered to Siegelaars Boerdery, situated in Suurbrak, 28 km outside Swellendam. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery.
The successful bidder must have the capacity to supply and deliver implements 14 (fourteen) calendar days after appointment.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of vegetable seeds and fertilizers that complies with the following minimum specifications as described below:
2:3:2 PER 50KG
2:3:4 (30) 50kg
K.A.N PER 50KG
Verte Guano per 25L
Delivery to Suurbraak
Bio insect per Litre
Bio-Tode Liquid per Litre
Sporekill per L
Copper Count N per 200ml
Delivery to Suurbrak
Seeds Pumpkin van Niekerk
Seeds Cabbage Menzanie
Seeds beans contender
Watermelon crimson sweet
Seeds Carrots Volcano
Seeds Squash Kent
Seeds Pepper California Wonder
Seeds Pepper Amarelo
Seeds Sweet melon
Seeds sweetcorn defender
Delivery to Suurbrak
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Warren Marcus via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 30 April 2019 strictly at 12H00.
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to email@example.com (confirm delivery via return email), Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 021 863 1055 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 072 804 6679.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and deliver of Vegetable seeds and fertilizers to Siegelaars Boerdery with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD