TENDER NO: 105/2020
DRAWING UP OF A TRANSFER PROCESS FOR WAAIKRAAL FARM
Casidra is an implementing agency of the sole shareholder, the Provincial Government of the Western Cape (PGWC). Casidra’s mandate is Agriculture and Economic Development within a Rural and Land Reform context.
Waaikraal is a government farm that must be transferred to a community entity. The farm is situated just off the N12 near Dysselsdorp in the Oudtshoorn Municipal area of the Western Cape Province, 20km from Oudtshoorn on the way to De Rust.
The Unit for Technical Assistance (UTA) needs a service provider to draft a transfer plan for Waaikraal. The farm is “owned’ by the Department of Transport and Public Works (DTPW) who delegated the management responsibility to the Western Cape Department of Agriculture (WCDoA). WCDoA contracted Casidra SOC Ltd to manage the farm until transfer.
The Service Provider must deliver a report to the UTA covering the following:
- Proposed broad use of Waaikraal (a unit farm, access for small farmers etc.)
- Proposed ownership structure (e.g. CPA) and Management structure;
- How Waaikraal will benefit the community;
- Road map for the transfer process and all processes and procedures needed to transfer;
- Adherence to all standard requirements for a business plan.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Belvin Namoobe via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum) or Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.Casidra.co.za
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBPD 5.1 (80/20))
- General Requirements (Form CPBD 1.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 02 November 2020 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “DRAWING UP OF A TRANSFER PROCESS FOR WAAIKRAAL FARM – BID NO. 105/2020” and placed in the bid box available at just outside the Reception area of Casidra’s Head Office, by the main entrance, located at 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.