BID NO: 102/2019 – Training Assessor
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The works, as described, form part of the in-house three day project management training course unit standard 120384, Develop a simple schedule to facilitate effective project execution. As the work is assessing, the successful bidder must have the capacity to start the work within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 30 (thirty) days.
The bidder must be able to prove and supply the following skills and experience: planning, preparing and conducting assessments. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include labour and equipment if any. This assignment will be in terms of a framework agreement entered into and a service level agreement will be signed with the service provider for a period of 2 years.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
Exposure of external delegate’s personal information. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions and prepare the Assessor proposal with sufficient information.
The scope of works will include:
- Plan and prepare assessments
- Conduct the assessments
- Provide feedback
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Shanon Geel via email on email@example.com .
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a pre-compliance criteria of Skills and experience as a professional Assessor registered with Services Seta;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 21 August 2019 strictly at 12H00.
Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 582 3018 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to deliver the Assessor service with FETC: Project Management accreditation, SAQA I.D 50080 and registration document from Services Seta with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.