SUURBRAK: SIEGELAAR BOERDERY: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY HAND TRACTOR/TILLER WITH IMPLEMENTS
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
You are invited to tender for the supply and delivery of the tractor/tiller with implements as described below. The implements are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform program of the Overberg, and to be delivered to Siegelaars Boerdery, situated in Suurbrak, 28 km outside Swellendam.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery.
The successful bidder must have the capacity to supply and deliver implements 21 (twenty one) calendar days after appointment. Detailed brochures (including pictures of the implements) and quotations for each of the implements must accompany this document.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of farm implements that complies with the following minimum specifications as described below:
Supply and delivery of a walk behind 2 wheel hand Tractor/Tiller with implements
- Engine capacity of 15 – 17kW;
- Diesel engine
- 3 Speed gearbox with a low and high range adjustment
- Full 2wheel drive system;
- External connections for implements;
- Has to come with the following implements, one each, Double plough, rotary cultivator with seat, ditcher, trailer, 2 line corn planter, potato planter, pair of none slip wheels, turnover plough, 2 disc plough and potato harvester
- Standard tyres as per manufacturer’s specs;
- Guarantee at least one year (12 months)
- Parts readily available in the service area of the project;
- Full delivery and on-site training of the owner and driver.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Warren Marcus via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 30 April 2019 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “SIEGELAARS BOERDERY Hand tractor/Tiller with implements – BID NO. 10/2019” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and deliver of farm implements to Siegelaars Boerdery with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
- Brochures attached
- Proof of warranty and guarantee
- Proof of onsite training to be done.