RFQ: GOEDVERWACHT: FOOD GARDENS: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCING MATERIAL, IRRIGATION MATERIAL AND PRODUCTION INPUTS
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the West Coast district. The projects are situated approximately 6 kilometres West of Piketberg on the R399. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of all material. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works immediately after appointment and complete the work within 21 (twenty-one) days.
Casidra reserves the right to accept parts of the bid items or split bids based upon item prices as per CBD 5.1
The scope of works will include:
- The supply and delivery of fencing material, irrigation material and production inputs to different food gardens around Goedverwacht area as per CBD 3.1.
- The following items must come with minimum 12 months warranty and a brochure with full specifications:
- Pump equal or similar to Honda water pump WB20XT
- All poles must be Creosote Treated, SABS approved
- All wires must be fully galvanised where possible, if not possible light galvanised will be applicable, SABS approved
All enquiries can be referred to Mr Warren Marcus at (021) 863 5000or 072 804 6679.
Please click here to download the documents:
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
- Local content forms
In accordance with Casidra’ s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid includes goods from a designated sector Steel products and components, pumps and valves and only locally produced goods, services or works, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 July 2021 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF QUOTES
RFQ documents must only be emailed and the below process MUST be followed regarding email submissions:-
- Bids are to be emailed in PDF format.
- Bids are only to be sent to following email address: email@example.com
- Bidders to note that the maximum size of mailbox to receive a document is 8Mb. (Only send what is asked for. Do not sent Health & Safety plan for example, as it is not called for in the tender document)
- Casidra will not be responsible for bidders’ internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids. Bidders should therefore submit bid documents timeously to allow for the delivery time lag of emails.
- Bids must be emailed with following title inscription “RFQ: GOEDVERWACHT: FOOD GARDENS: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCING MATERIAL, IRRIGATION MATERIAL AND PRODUCTION INPUTS
No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 6 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
Price form (lump sum)
CBD 3.1 Rates
Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied
CBD 5.1 (80/20)
PPP Evaluation form
Bank Entity form (Not needed if “verified” on CSD)
Complete, bank stamp
TCC of principle and sub-contractors
Registration and verification of Tax Clearance on CSD.
B-BBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit (as applicable, see CBD 5 for detail)
Original affidavit or certified copy certificate/Valid/not compulsory
Provide copy of warranty offered
Supply brochure & technical specifications of product offered