|RFQ DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD LINK: PROJECT MANAGEMENT MATURITY ASSESSMENT|
RFQ: PROJECT MANAGEMENT MATURITY ASSESSMENT
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
Casidra renders project management service to Departments within the Western Cape Government (WCG), local authorities, businesses, non-governmental organisations (NGO’s) community-based organisations (CBO’s), academic institutions, other governmental agencies and international assistance institutions.
As the Provincial Government Enterprise for the Western Cape Government, development projects are planned and implemented by Casidra. Its proven ability and skills, ground level involvement in communities, proven track record and sound financial record-keeping, reporting and auditing make Casidra the preferred service provider.
The objective and scope of this contract is to assess the project management maturity of all the departments within Casidra and to establish the company’s progress in maturity level and give recommendations for future improvement.
Note that bidders may be requested to present their proposed methodologies before award of the contract.
The scope of works is described on document CPBD 4 and will include:
- Document and systems review.
- Assessment of Project Management Practices.
- Evaluation of the gathered information to determine the maturity level of the company by using the five levels of Project Management Maturity Model.
- Presentation of the final report including recommendations for future improvement.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1)
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.1)
- Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Proof of Bank Account (stamped letter from the bidder’s bank), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
RFQ DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 30 June 2022 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF RFQ
RFQ documents must only be emailed and the below process MUST be followed regarding email submissions:-
- Bids are to be emailed in PDF format.
- Bids are only to be sent to following email address: email@example.com.
- Bidders to note that the maximum size of mailbox to receive a document is 8Mb. (Only send what is asked for).
- Casidra will not be responsible for bidders’ internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids. Bidders should therefore submit bid documents timeously to allow for the delivery time lag of emails.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid form CPBD 3.1 (Including project schedule and cash flow projection)
- Project schedule and cash flow projection to complete the work.
- Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied.
- CPBD 5.1 – A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
- Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) and Proof of Bank Account, unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
- A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.
All enquiries can be referred to Ms L Neethling 021 863 5000 or 082 958 7620.