RFQ: GOEDVERWACHT: MARIA AFRIKANER: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL, FENCING MATERIAL AND PRODUCTION INPUTS TO A VEGETABLE GARDEN
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform program of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the West Coast district. The project is situated approximately 6 kilometers West of Piketberg on the R399. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of all material. Casidra reserves the right to split the bid and furthermore reduce quantities or omit items as required. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works immediately after appointment and complete the work within 14 (fourteen) days.
The scope of works will include:
- Supply and delivery of irrigation material as per CBD 3.1
- Supply and delivery of fencing material as per CBD 3.1
- Supply and delivery of chemicals, fertilizers and vegetable seeds as per CBD 3.1
Documents are available from Casidra SOC Ltd via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector, pumps and steel components and only locally produced goods, services or works, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
GPS coordinates 32°51’21.63″S, 18°39’29.77″E.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 15 April 2021 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to email@example.com (confirm delivery via return email), Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 700 7726 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 072 804 6679.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
Conditions to submit bid (lump sum/)
Price form (lump sum)
Scope of works
PPP Evaluation form
Bank Entity form (Not needed if “verified” on CSD)
Complete, bank stamp
TCC of principle and sub-contractors
Registration and verification of Tax Clearance on CSD.
B-BBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit (as applicable, see CBD 5 for detail)
Original affidavit or certified copy certificate/Valid/not compulsory
Local Content Declaration form