RFQ: CORPORATE VIDEOS FOR FOOD AND HOTEL CHINA EXHIBITION 2022
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The Department of Agriculture and Casidra requires the services of a video production company for producing corporate videos for South African producers taking part in the Food and Hotel China (FHC) 2022 exhibition. The FHC Exhibition takes place at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) in China between 08 and 10 November 2022.
The scope of works will include:
1. QUOTE including all costs for script development, filming, equipment, staff and editing.
Documents are available from Bridgette Bartes via email on email@example.com. All technical enquiries can be referred to Ms Bridgette Bartes on 021 863 5000 / 082 719 9039.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 Measured))
3. Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
6. Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
RFQ DEADLINE: The closing date for the request for quote is 19 August 2022 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF RFQ
RFQ documents must only be emailed and the below process MUST be followed regarding email submissions:-
- Bids are to be emailed in PDF format.
- Bids are only to be sent to following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidders to note that the maximum size of mailbox to receive a document is 8Mb. (Only send what is asked for. Do not sent Health & Safety plan for example, as it is not called for in the tender document) Casidra will not be responsible for bidders’ internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids. Bidders should therefore submit bid documents timeously to allow for the delivery time lag of emails.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
|DOCUMENT||DOCUMENT DESCRIPTION||ACTION REQUIRED|
|CBD 1||General requirements||Signed|
|CBD 3.1||Price form (measured)||Completed, signed|
|CBD 3.1 (Experience)||Proof of previous work and contact details of three work-related reference and written references||Compulsory|
|CBD 3.1 (Changes)||Indication if any changes are proposed in scope of works and cost implication thereof||Where applicable submit|
|CBD 4||Scope of works||Signed|
|CBD 5.1 (80/20)||PPP Evaluation form||Completed, signed|
|Banking details if not verified on CSD||Completed, bank stamped|
|TCC of principle and sub-contractors||Registration and verification of tax clearance on CSD||Compulsory|
|BEE||B-BBEE certificate or sworn affidavit (as applicable, CBD 5 for detail)||Original affidavit or originally certified copy of B-BBEE certificate: valid, not compulsory|