REQUEST FOR QUOTES – OVERBERG DROUGHT INTERVENTION: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCING MATERIAL
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender
The Department of Agriculture’s Overberg district office requires fencing material for their LandCare, Drought intervention projects.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of fencing material within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of appointment.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of fencing material as follows:
- Supply a separate price break down / quotation for LandCare, Drought Intervention. (See table below)
- All fencing material supplied must be fully galvanised and treated and must carry the SABS stamp of approval.
- All fencing material must be delivered on the Farm Agterplaas in the Houtkloof area Approximately 35 kilometres after Caledon travelling on the R316 road towards Bredasdorp, Coordinates; Lat: -34.361512, Lon:19.771535 Contact: Mr Titus van der Heyden 072 596 1218
Description of Overberg Drought intervention Fencing
1.4m x 30mm minimum diameter TREATED CREOSOTE POLE (SABS)
1.8 x 100mm minimum diameter TREATED CREOSOTE POLES (SABS)
2.1m x 120mm minimum diameter TREATED CREOSOTE POLE (SABS)
2mm. 50kg rolls of 2015m BINDING WIRE LIGHTLY GALVANISED
4mm .50kg rolls of 500m ANCHOR WIRE LIGHTLY GALVANISED
2.8mm x 1.9mm x 35kg rolls of 845m BARB WIRE FULLY GALVANISED
1.85m x 50mm “Y” SECTION IRON POLES
32mm x 3.15mm STAPLES LIGHT GALVANISED 1kg
TOTAL PRICE (incl. V.A.T)
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Nosibusiso Magingxa via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
- This bid include goods from a designated sector Steel products and components for construction (incl. wire) and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 29 May 2019 strictly at 12H00.
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to email@example.com (confirm delivery via return email), Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 021 863 1055 for attention Nosibusiso Magingxa and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5283.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and delivery of fencing material with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
- Declaration of local content with annexure C,D and E (SBD 6.2)