HEALTH & SAFETY IN FORESTRY OPERATION TRAINING and BASIC FIRST AID TRAINING (PAMPOENVLEI & BURGHERSPOST)
The works, as described, are part of the LandCare division of the Western Cape Government’s Department of Agriculture.
The services of a training provider in the field of Health and Safety and Basic First Aid is required to train 6 people at Pampoenvlei Farm and Burgherspost Farm in the West Coast District.
The scope of works will include:
- Submission of a proposal and quote (as per requirements set out in CPBD4).
- Health and Safety in Forestry Operation training and Basic First Aid training to take place between 14 and 25 January 2019 at Pampoenvlei farm.
- Healthy and Safety in Forestry Operation Training to take place between 14 and 25 January 2019 at Burgherspost Farm.
- The duration of the course to be over 2 days.
- Training course material must be provided by the service provider and exams and lectures must be conducted in Afrikaans.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Bridgette Bartes via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)) or Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) ), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, BEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 20 December 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Counter-to-counter courier and e-mailed bids will be accepted.
The following documents and fully completed and signed CBD or CPBD forms, as supplied, must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid form CPBD 3.1 (Including project schedule and cash flow projection)
- Project schedule and cash flow projection to complete the work.
- Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied.
- CPBD 5.1 – A detailed company profile, including the core competencies and CV’s of project team members and relevant years of experience, contact details of three work-related references that are qualified to comment on work.
- Tax Clearance and registration on CSD is compulsory for the principle and subcontractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1), Bank Entity (CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.
- A copy of the companies BEE certificate or sworn affidavit as required by CBD 5.1.