SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CHEMICALS
The works, as described, are part of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the Overberg district. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery. Supply and delivery to take place in January 2019.
The scope of works will include;
- Supply and delivery of chemicals as described in the list attached CBD 3.1 price form.
- The chemicals will be used for four (4) different projects and is listed as per the table below.
- Herbicide registered for the use on Black Wattle like Confront 360 SL or similar in 5 litre containers.
- Suitable for foliar and cut stump application.
- Application rate for foliar application must not exceed a 0,5% mixture.
- Application rate for cut stump application must not exceed a 2% mixture.
- Appropriate wetter compatible with the herbicide provided in 5 litre containers.
- Eco Blue Dye or similar in 1 kg containers.
- Herbicide to be delivered to Outeniqua Research Farm, George.
- Supplier must provide Casidra and the WCDoA with the safety data sheet of the specific herbicide.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Bridgette Bartes via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 19 December 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Quotes can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 559 1120 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5022.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 90 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and deliver chemicals with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
- Supply proof of Pest Control Operator Certification (PCO).
- Confirmation letter for providing aftercare services i.e.: Machinery calibration and application dosage.