REQUEST FOR QUOTATION MARKET ACCESS PROJECT 2019: TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION TO SHANGHAI, CHINA
The Food and Hotel China Exhibition takes place at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SINEC) in China between 12 and 14 November 2019. Flights and accommodation is required for 16 farmers travelling to China. Travel agents are therefore requested to quote according to the specifications provided.
The scope of works will include:
- Provide a price break down / quote (inclusive of all costs such as travel and accommodation).
- Flights as well as freight to and from Cape Town to Shanghai, China for 16 travellers.
- Flight Dates: 10 November 2019 (in the afternoon) to arrive in Shanghai on the morning of 11 November 2019 (before 15:00pm).
- Returning to Cape Town on 15 November 2019 (morning or afternoon).
- Accommodation is required for 23 travellers at the Dorsett Hotel, Shanghai, China for 4 nights from 11 November 2019 to 14 November 2019. If other accommodation options are provided it must be in close proximity of the exhibition centre and close to public transport
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Leon Faro via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 26 August 2019 strictly at 12H00.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 90 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid for freight services to Shanghai, China with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD