REQUEST FOR QUOTATION MARKET ACCESS PROJECT 2019: FREIGHT SERVICES TO SHANGHAI, CHINA
Freight services are required for farmers who will attend and exhibit their produce in Shanghai, China. The Food and Hotel China Exhibition takes place at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SINEC) in China between 12 and 14 November 2019. Freight agents are invited to tender as required.
The scope of works will include:
- One-way freight which includes collection from each individual company within the Western Cape. (Food samples to be shipped)
- Airfreight to Shanghai, China (SINEC)
- Weight – 100kg per company x 19 companies
- Waybills – 19 individual
- The quote should include all clearance and customs documentation handling for companies and checking of documents for export.
- Documents will need to be translated into Chinese for import into China and thus allowance needs to be made for this.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Leon Faro via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 26 August 2019 strictly at 12H00.
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (confirm delivery via return email), Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 021 863 1055 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 079 895 1642.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 90 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid for freight services to Shanghai, China with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD