REQUEST FOR QUOTATION: DISASTER RESPONSE PROJECT
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
A number of farmers in the Central Karoo (from Murraysburg to Laingsburg), Cape Winelands (Ceres Karoo area) and Garden Route (Uniondale) areas, are currently affected by a locust infestation and chemicals and PPE is required to assist these farmers to bring the locust swarms affecting them under control.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
The scope of works will include:
- The supply chemicals
- The supply of PPE
- The supply of equipment
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.2 (Measured))
- Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.2 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 9 April 2021 strictly at 12H00.
Bids documents can be obtained via email from email@example.com.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted via email with the subject line “DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT CHEMICALS & EQUIPMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow up with a phone call if receipt has not been confirmed within 1 business day.
Casidra SOC Ltd reserves the right to accept the whole quote or part of the quote or any item or part of any item or to accept more than one quote and is not obliged to accept the lowest or any quotation.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 2 to 6 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
Price form (measured)
Scope of works
PPP Evaluation form
Bank Entity form (Not needed if “verified” on CSD)
Complete, bank stamp
TCC of principle and sub-contractors
Registration and verification of Tax Clearance on CSD.
B-BBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit (as applicable, see CBD 5 for detail)
Valid document attached