RE-INVITE – BID NO: 2020/02/HO
PAARL HEAD OFFICE: STRATEGIC AND EXECUTIVE PLACEMENT
The works, as described, form part of the Human Resources Recruitment and Selection 2020/21.
The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the work within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 90 (Ninety) days. The bidder should be based in the Western Cape.
The bidder must be able to prove and supply the following skills and experience:
- Strategic and executive placement in State Owned Companies (or Public entities): Agriculture specific;
- Psychometric assessments;
- Verification and reference checks; and
- Reputable track record of previous executive placements.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include all costs such as advertising, short listing, presenting short lists (See CPDB 4 Scope of works)
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions and prepare the recruitment proposal with sufficient information.
- Shortlist presentation;
- Psychometric assessments and consultant briefing;
- Verification and reference checks and a
- Placement guarantee of 6 months
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CPBD 2.1 (Lump Sum))
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CPBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- Scope of Works (Form CPBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CPBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CPBD 5.1 is subject to:
- A functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
The successful bidder will be required to complete and sign a Service Level Agreement (CPBD 8).
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 22 September 2020 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “BID NO: 2020/02/HO – PAARL HEAD OFFICE: STRATEGIC AND EXECUTIVE PLACEMENT” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
Due to COVID 19 tenderers can also make use of emailing their tender document if they do not want to deliver tenders manually. The below process MUST be followed regarding email submissions:-
- Bids are to be emailed in PdF format.
- Bids are only to be sent to following email address: email@example.com
- Bidders must ensure that receipt of their email bid is followed up telephonically with Mr Nyaniso Tsama via his cell number: 082 3067 998
- Bidders to note that the maximum size of mailbox to receive a document is 6 Mb. (Only send what is asked for. Do not sent Health & Safety plan for example, as it is not called for in the tender document)
- Casidra will not be responsible for bidders internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids. Bidders should therefore submit bid documents timeously to allow for the delivery time lag of emails.
- Bids must be emailed with following title inscription “BID NO: 2020/02/HO – PAARL HEAD OFFICE: STRATEGIC AND EXECUTIVE PLACEMENT”
- PLEASE NOTE: Bidders to take note that due to high volume of emailed tenders, bid results cannot be immediately released. A diligent and precise audit has to be done of ensuring compliance of electronic tendering process. The outcome of the results will be e-mailed to all the Bidders once due process has been followed. We therefore request your patience & understanding in this regard.
CONDITION OF AWARD
- BEE certificate copies will be accepted for emailed tenders. Upon submission of the approved order to the successful bidder, an original certificate must be delivered to Casidra for the order to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the order. The above will also apply for BEE certificates submitted with manually delivered tender documents so as to facilitate fairness in the tender process.