ARTSMART: DELIVERY AND SUPPLY OF WOOD CHIPPER
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The item, as described, is part of the Garden Route District Municipality’s SMME Support Programme.
The bidder must supply and deliver the items to Casidra’s Offices in George. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid for:
1 x 15HP petrol driven Wood Chipper
Bid documents can be obtained from Bernice Gouws via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid includes:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids may receive preferential scores (If all bids are equal to or above R30 000);
- Tax Compliance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors. The bid will be disqualified if the bidder is not tax compliant.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 17 May 2021 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and marked “ ARTSMART: WOOD CHIPPER” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Regional Office, Bateleur Park, Suite 107, 133 Cradock Street, George. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier, email or posted bids will be accepted. We will accept documents couriered to our physical address and placed into the bid box by the courier employee.
The following documents numbered 1 to 4 must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet.
The bid will be disqualified if any of the following COMPULSORY documents is not supplied:
- CBD 1 – as supplied to the bidder
- CBD 3.1 – as supplied to the bidder, fully completed and signed
- CBD 5.1 – as supplied to the bidder, fully completed and signed :
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied on CBD 5.1
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), OR the company banking information is indicated as “verified” on the CSD – (any 1 of the 2);
- The bidder must supply written proof that they are an official agent to sell the items and a letter stating that they will be responsible for the items in terms of the warrantees and the Consumer Protection Act and that they stock replacement parts and have qualified mechanics that will address problems and queries and carry out services in terms of the warrantees. OR the bidder must supply such written proof from their supplier. The service centre must be situated in the Knysna / George/ Plett area.
The following document is not compulsory, but no BEE points will be given without a valid document:
- An originally certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable) to be provided with the tender.
Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations apply. It is the responsibility of the Contractor to perform all services accordingly.
Take Note: Compliance in terms of the regulations will be strictly enforced and no lenience allowed.
Tenderers to note changes in Health & Safety specification which must take into account COVID 19. Tenderers to allow for provision of additional Health & Safety measures in their bid price.