SUPPLY OF TAL-TEC –GALVANISED NECK AND BODY CLAMP
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The farm is situated approximately 9km from George. Project is situated in Pacaltsdorp Dellville Park. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid for the supply and delivery of material.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
- Rocky soil conditions can be expected and the Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions’
- Loading and offloading of machinery may cause injury and precautions must be put in place;
- The supplier must use a truck that is roadworthy and suited for the purpose;
- The driver of the truck must be licenced and in possession of a PDP;
- The supplier must put all necessary precautions in place to work safely
The scope of works will include:
Supply of Tal-Tec – Galvanised Neck and body Clamp, (Please see Pictures below)
- 1 x Supply of Tal-Tec – Galvanised Neck and body Clamp (Pacaltsdorp) George
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 7 Fairview Office Park 1st street, George. Can also be obtained from Ms Juanita Nel via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
- Local Content documents: Annex C, D, & E – SBD 6,2
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid includes goods from a designated sector steel products and components for construction (Inc. Wire and rood sheets. and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 15 April 2019 strictly at 12H00.
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (confirm delivery via return email), Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be sent to 086 608 1962 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134 or 079 013 6320.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and deliver the machines with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD