KNAPDRAAI BOERDERY: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF HIGH-SPEED ROUND NOSE TRAILER (NEW)
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The items, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Central Karoo. The site is situated in Beaufort West, in the Western Cape Province.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include trailer and delivery.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
The scope of works will include:
- Dimensions of round nose high speed trailer must be 4m long x 1.7 m wide x 0.9m high (Frame = 300mm + Rails = 600mm)
- Trailer must be double axle with gross vehicle mass of 2700 kg
- Trailer frame must be 300mm high, manufactured from 76mm x 38mm x 2mm rectangular tube;
- Trailer rails must be 600mm high, manufactured from 50mm x 38mm x 2mm rectangular tube, or similar strength round
- Steel grid to prevent slipping
- Middle gate needed
- Trailer floor must be made of 1.6 mm metal sheet, and polyurethane rubberizing
- Wheels must be mounted on the external part of the trailer and have 2 x 1600kg braked axles, 2700kg ball and cup coupler, 60mm jockey wheel, 8 blade leaf springs
- Wheel sizes must be 14” white epoxy coated rims with 195/14” tyres
- Provide 1×14” white epoxy coated spare wheel rims with 195/14” tyres and mount them at the front of trailer.
- Trailer must be equipped with 12 volts electrical taillights in accordance to the SABS and road safety regulations.
- Road worthy certificate, licensing and registration papers should be issued with the trailer
- 12 months factory guarantee on all workmanship is required on trailer
- Trailer must be fully welded with hot-dip galvanizing
- Trailer parts must be SABS approved
- Trailer must be fully micro doted.
- Provide information brochure of a trailer with this quotation.
If your product’s specifications differ from the above please indicate on your bid or suggest alternatives. Provide full specifications, pictures and a price breakdown with your bid.
Documents can be obtained from Mr Sakkie Kordom via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid includes:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Tax Compliance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors. The bid will be disqualified if the bidder is not tax compliant.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 09 July 2020 strictly at 12H00.
Due to COVID-19, tenderers can also make use of emailing their tender document if they do not want to deliver tenders manually. The below process MUST be followed regarding email submissions:-
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to Sakkie Kordom at email@example.com.
For bids larger than 4MB please use platforms such as wetransfer.com or free.mailbigfile.com.
Bids must be emailed with following title inscription “KNAPDRAAI BOERDERY: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF HIGH-SPEED ROUND NOSE TRAILER (NEW) – QUOTATION”.
The bidder must ensure that the bid was received by confirming delivery via return email or telephonically at 044 873 3587 or 082 458 1084.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
- Bids can only be emailed during this COVID Lockdown period Phase 3.
- Bids are to be emailed in PDF format.
- Only send what is asked for. Do not sent Health & Safety plan for example, as it is not called for in the tender document.
- Bidders to submit bid documents timeously and not minutes before the tender closes. Casidra will not be responsible for bidder’s internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids.
The following documents numbered 1 to 10 must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet
The bid will be disqualified if any of the following COMPULSORY documents is not supplied:
- CBD 1 – as supplied to the bidder (bidder to initial each page)
- CBD 3.1 – as supplied to the bidder, fully completed and signed
- CBD 5.1 – as supplied to the bidder, fully completed and signed
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied on CBD 5.1
- Proof of written warranty and guarantee
- Written proof of capacity to deliver within specified timeframe.(14days)
- Full specifications of the high-speed trailer (new) and a price break down.
- Brochures of the high-speed trailer (new) needs to be attached
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), OR the company banking information is indicated as “verified” on the CSD – (any 1 of the 2);
- Not compulsory
An originally certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). This is not compulsory, but no BEE points will be given without a valid document. If bids can be emailed BEE certificate/ Sworn Affidavit copies will be accepted, but an original original certificate / sworn affidavit must be delivered to Casidra Regional Office in George or posted to PO Box 9246 George 6530, except if there is a valid original certificate / sworn affidavit on file at Casidra. An order will not be issued before receipt of the original document.