BID NO: QUOTATION
PSALMS AGRI (DUNDEE): SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF EQUIPMENT
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The items, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Central Karoo. The site is situated ± 80km from Beaufort West on the De Jagers Pass gravel road, in the Western Cape Province.
The bidder must supply and deliver the items to site. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid for all the material and delivery, but must include a detailed breakdown of the prices of the individual items.
- The bidder must supply a written one year manufacturing guarantee.
The list of items will include:
- 20 X Sheep Hurdle 2770 x 930 x 32mm Hot dipped galv.
- 1 x Sorting Gate – Sheep Raceway 930 x 730 x 32mm Hot dipped galv.
- 1 x Stop Gate – Sheep Raceway 930 x 600 x 32mm Hot dipped galv.
- 1 x Panel linking Bracket – Sheep Raceway 930 x 600 x 32mm Hot dipped galv.
- 28 x Linking pins – Sheep Raceway 12mm x 930mm Hot dipped galv.
- 3000×1500 high speed Trailer for 20 x Sheep Hurdles and race way components for 8.31m race way
Specifications as follows a) Frame and hurdle supports 76x38mmx6mm Channel
- b) Single axle 1.560
- c) Rims 13”
- d) Tyres 165/80/13”
- e) Jockey wheel and clamp galv.
- f) Suspension spring leaf 5 blade
- g) Ball coupler
- h) 2x Winch straps
- i) Wheel safety/locking chain
- j) Load hooks on sides of trailer and on T frames
- k) Linking rod storage box mounted on front of trailer
Finish: Hot dip galvanized after manufacture
- Two directional Sheep race way sorting gate
Frame Tubing 32mm
Connecting brackets for linking rods
Able to fold up for storage transport
730 Wide by .930 High
Maximum width locking chain
- Sheep race way stabilizing bracket .600 x930
Rectangle tubing frame with strengthening gussets
Multiple linking brackets across the bottom brace for moving race way hurdles to reduce bottom width for smaller animals
Finish: Hot dip Galvanized after manufacture
- Delivery and offloading on site.
- Official specifications of the items (brochure) must be supplied with the bid.
Bid documents can be obtained from Sakkie Kordom via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid includes:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Tax Compliance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors. The bid will be disqualified if the bidder is not tax compliant.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 18 January strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bidders can email their bid documents, but must supply an original or originally certified BEE certificate / Sworn Affidavit as indicated in CBD 5.1 to be awarded points. The certificate can be hand delivered or per courier to the Casidra’s Regional Office, Bateleur Park, Suite 107, 133 Cradock Street, George to reach the office before the closing date of this tender. The below process MUST be followed regarding email submissions:-
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to Sakkie Kordom at firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format. For bids larger than 4MB please use platforms such as wetransfer.com or free.mailbigfile.com. Bids must be emailed with following title inscription“PSALMSAGRI (DUNDEE): SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF EQUIPMENT – BID NO. QUOTATION”
- The bidder must ensure that the bid was received by confirming delivery via return email or telephonically at 044 873 3587 or 082 458 1084.
- Only send what is asked for.
- Bidders to submit bid documents timeously and not minutes before the tender closes. Casidra will not be responsible for bidders internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids.
The following documents numbered 1 to 6 must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet
The bid will be disqualified if any of the following COMPULSORY documents is not supplied:
- CBD 1 – as supplied to the bidder (bidder to initial each page)
- CBD 3.1 – as supplied to the bidder, fully completed and signed
- CBD 5.1 – as supplied to the bidder, fully completed and signed :
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied on CBD 5.1
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), OR the company banking information is indicated as “verified” on the CSD – (any 1 of the 2);
- Written proof of official agency
- Official specifications of the items (brochure)
The following document is not compulsory
- An originally certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). This is not compulsory, but no BEE points will be given without a valid document. If a bid is emailed BEE certificate/ Sworn Affidavit copies will be accepted for preliminary evaluation, but an original certificate / sworn affidavit must be delivered to Casidra Regional Office in George or posted to PO Box 9246 George 6530, to reach Casidra before the closing of this bid. An order will not be issued before receipt of the original document.
Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations apply. It is the responsibility of the Contractor to perform all services accordingly.
Take Note: Compliance in terms of the regulations will be strictly enforced and no lenience allowed.
Tenderers to note changes in Health & Safety specification which must take into account COVID 19. Tenderers to allow for provision of additional Health & Safety measures in their bid price.