SUPPLY OF TAL-TEC –GALVANISED NECK AND BODY CLAMP, GALVANISED WEIGHING PLATFORM AND GALVANISED ELECTRONIC SCALE
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The goods, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Klein Karoo. The farm Matjiesrivier is situated ±65 km from Oudtshoorn on the Cango Caves road.
The goods must be delivered on the farm Matjiesrivier and the bidder must provide labour to load and off load.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include items and transport.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
- Loading and offloading of the items can lead to injury and the operator and workers must be experienced and knowledgeable for the task;
- The supplier must use a truck that is roadworthy and suited for the purpose;
- The driver of the truck must be licenced and in possession of a PDP.
- The supplier must put all necessary precautions in place to work safely
The scope of works will include:
- Supply of Tal-Tec – Galvanised Neck and body Clamp, Galvanised Weighing Platform, and Galvanised Electronic Scale
Documents can be obtained from Sakkie Kordom via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
- Local Content documents: Annex C, D, & E – SBD 6,2
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
- This bid includes goods from a designated sector steel products and components for construction (Inc. Wire and rood sheets. and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 January 2020 strictly at 12H00.
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (confirm delivery via return email), Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 554 4965 and telephonically confirmed at 044 873 3587 or 082 458 1084.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 6 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and deliver the items with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
- SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E