BID NO (RE-INVITE): 2021/15
FS DYSSELSDORP CLINIC GARDEN 2020: INSTALLATION OF A SHADE NET STRUCTURE
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The works, as described are part of Department Agriculture Western Cape Farmers and Development Support program for Little Karoo. The site is situated in, Bokkraal Road Dysselsdorp, in the Western Cape Province.
A shade (green: 30%) net structure of 12m x 25m x 2.6m must be constructed. The bidder must provide material, labour and the tools to do the construction. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid for all labour and material.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
- Rocky conditions can be expected;
- Falls from heights (Structure is 2.1m high);
- Risk of eye injury from flying particles and dust;
- Slips, trips and falls due to untidy work area;
- Sun exposure;
- Contractors except the work at own risk.
- Contractor must be experienced and knowledgeable for the task and must put all necessary precautions in place to work safely under the above conditions.
The scope of works will include:
- Construction of one conventional 12m x 25 x 2.6m flat roofed shade net structure, complete with shade net roof and sides, timber poles, anchors cables, wires, bolts, clamps and grips as per specifications (See drawings and scope of works hereby attached and reference the ALNET pdf document for further guidelines).
A notification has to be sent to the project manager for the arrangement of site viewing at the Dysselsdorp Clinic.
Documents can be obtained from Mvuyisi Qotyiwe via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid includes:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
- Scope of work (Specifications) (Form CBD 4)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test (does the bidder have the skills and experience to do the work);
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 18th of June 2021 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted in the tender box within Casidra’s Regional Office, Bateleur Park, Suite 107, 133 Cradock Street, George. Bids must be titled “FS DYSSELSDORP CLINIC GARDEN 2020: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF A SHADE NET STRUCTURE”. No emailed bids will be accepted. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier, email or posted bids will be accepted. We will accept documents couriered to our physical address and placed into the bid box by the courier employee.
The following documents numbered 1 to 6 must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet.
The bid will be disqualified if any of the following COMPULSORY documents is not supplied:
- CBD 1 – as supplied to the bidder (initial each page)
- CBD 3.1 – as supplied to the bidder, fully completed and signed
- Any changes the bidder proposes must be indicated in must be stated in the space provided in CBD 3.1
- Experience: The contact details of at least 3 references where you have done similar work that can confirm the quality of your work, must be stated in the space provided in CBD 3.1
- Any warranty offered must be attached to the page provided in CBD 3.1
- The detail of your site manager must be stated in the space provided in CBD 3.1
- CBD 5.1 – as supplied to the bidder, fully completed and signed:
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied on CBD 5.1
- A valid Letter of Good Standing (COIDA) must be supplied with the bid package
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), OR the company banking information is indicated as “verified” on the CSD – (any 1 of the 2);
The following document is not compulsory, but no BEE points will be given without a valid document.
- An originally certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable).
Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations apply. It is the responsibility of the Contractor to perform all services accordingly.
Take Note: Compliance in terms of the regulations will be strictly enforced and no lenience allowed.
Tenderers to note changes in Health & Safety specification which must take into account COVID 19. Tenderers to allow for provision of additional Health & Safety measures in their bid price.