BID NO: 277/2019
NAPIER: AMAQHAWE AGRI PTY LTD: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SPREADER
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the Overberg district. Amaqhawe Agri Pty Ltd is situated approximately 5km outside Napier. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of a fertilizer spreader. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the items within 14 (fourteen) days after appointment.
The specifications of the required implements are the following:
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEW FERTILIZER SPREADER:
- Capacity of 1500L;
- Equal or approved to the sulky DX 20+ spreader
- Storage bucket manufactured from steel;
- Spreading width of 9 – 24m;
- Mounted on the three point linkage of the tractor;
- The sprayer must operate through the P.T.O. of the tractor;
- Must have a guarded P.T.O. drive shaft;
- Must have registered service centre within 100km of project;
- Parts must be readily available locally.
- Must come with 3 year warranty
- Must be delivered to the farm
- Attach brochures
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Warren Marcus via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Functionality compliance test
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the quote is 06 April 2020 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 600 7729 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 072 804 6679.