BID NO: 276/2020
HOPEFIELD: CALEDONIA FARMING 2019: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEW 5 TINE RIPPER
The works, as described, are part of the Caledonia Farming Project in which the farm (Caledonia) is situated +/- 5 – 10km outside of Hopefield. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of new ripper. The successful bidder must have the capacity to supply and deliver the implement within 14 (fourteen) days of appointment.
The scope of works will include:
The supply and delivery of a new 5 Tine Curved Ripper, that complies with the following minimum specifications as described:
New 5 Tine Ripper:
- Ripper must come with Curved body type;
- Should come with 5 tines;
- Must have a total width of 1830 mm;
- Must have a working depth of 200 – 400 mm;
- Must have a working width of 900 – 1800 mm;
- The spaces between the tines should be adjustable;
- The tine length must be 720 mm;
- Hitching Cat. II III- 3 point mounting on tractor
- Must have registered service centre within 100km of project;
- Parts must be readily available locally;
- Ripper must include a minimum of 12-month warranty.
- Must be delivered to the farm
- Attach brochures
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Warren Marcus via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 06 April 2020 strictly at 12H00.
Bids smaller than 4MB can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (confirm delivery via return email), Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 600 7726 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 072 804 6679.