BID NO: 24/2020
KALBASKRAAL: RANDALE ALEXANDER: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A NEW HIGH-SPEED 2.7ton TRAILER
The trailer as described, is required at Randale Alexander project in Kalbaskraal (near Malmesbury). Supply and delivery of trailer must be effected before 30 of June 2020. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the trailer within 30 (thirty) days of appointment.
The scope of works will include supply and delivery of a 2.7 TON trailer which conforms to the specifications as follows:
- Dimensions of trailer must be approximately 3m long x 1.5 m wide
- Trailer must be double axle with gross vehicle mass of 2700 kg
- Trailer frame must be manufactured from 76mm x 38mm x 2mm rectangular tube or similar strength, with 300mm solid sides
- Trailer must have 700mm rails on top of solid sides and covered with mesh (Flattex)
- Trailer floor must be made of 1.6 mm metal sheet, and polyurethane rubberizing
- Wheels must be mounted on the external part of the trailer and have 2 x 1600kg braked axles, 2700kg ball and cup coupler, 60mm jockey wheel, 8 blade leaf springs
- Wheel sizes must be 14” white epoxy coated rims with 195/14” tyres
- Provide 2×14” white epoxy coated spare wheel rims with 195/14” tyres and mount them at the front of trailer.
- Nose cone of trailer must be 800 mm x 400 mm x 400mm with lockable top lid
- Trailer must be equipped with 12 volts electrical tail and number plate lights in accordance to the SABS and road safety regulations.
- Road worthy certificate, licensing and registration papers should be issued with the trailer
- 12 months factory guarantee on all workmanship is required on trailer
- Trailer must be fully welded with hot-dip galvanizing
- Trailer parts must be SABS approved and must be fully micro doted.
- Provide information brochure of a trailer with this quotation.
- Good reputation as trailer supplier proof to be supplied with contactable references of the previous work.
Documents can only be obtained from Mr Nyaniso Tsama via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)) or Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 04 June 2020 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
- Bids can only be emailed during this COVID Lockdown period Phase 4.
- Bids are to be emailed in PDF format.
- Bids are only to be sent to following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidders must ensure that receipt of their email bid is followed up telephonically with Mr Nyaniso Tsama via his cell number: 082 3067 998
- Bidders to note that the maximum size of mailbox to receive a document is 6 Mb. (Only send what is asked for. Do not sent Health & Safety plan for example, as it is not called for in the tender document)
- Bidders to submit bid documents timeously and not 10 minutes before the tender closes. Casidra will not be responsible for bidders internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids.
- Bids must be emailed with following title inscription “SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A 2.7 TON TRAILER – BID NO. 24/2020”
CONDITION OF AWARD
- BEE certificate copies will be accepted. Upon submission of the approved order to the successful bidder, an original certificate must be delivered to Casidra for the order to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the order.