BID NO: 23/2020
ATLANTIS: GREENVILLE FARM – BROILER EQUIPMENT
The equipment as described is required at Greenville Farm in Atlantis. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of the equipment. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 21 (twenty-one) days.
The scope of works will include the following equipment
- Chick fed tray – round red
- Tube feeder Ribbed
- Broiler drinkers
- Digital Hydrometer
- Wet/Dry Bulb Hygrometer
- Gas brooder 1200 birds
- Gas Brooder Regulators
- 20mm waterpipe & fittings
- Infra-red lamp 175w
- Infra-red lamp fitting
- Brooder curtains
Documents can only be obtained from Mr Nyaniso Tsama via email on email@example.com
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)) or Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7) unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 03 June 2020 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
- Bids can only be emailed during this COVID Lockdown period Phase 4.
- Bids are to be emailed in PDF format.
- Bids are only to be sent to following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidders must ensure that receipt of their email bid is followed up telephonically with Mr Nyaniso Tsama via his cell number: 082 3067 998
- Bidders to note that the maximum size of mailbox to receive a document is 6 Mb. (Only send what is asked for. Do not sent Health & Safety plan for example, as it is not called for in the tender document)
- Bidders to submit bid documents timeously and not 10 minutes before the tender closes. Casidra will not be responsible for bidders internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids.
- Bids must be emailed with following title inscription “SUPPLY & DELIVER BROILER EQUIPMENT – BID NO. 23/2020”
CONDITION OF AWARD
- BEE certificate copies will be accepted. Upon submission of the approved order to the successful bidder, an original certificate must be delivered to Casidra for the order to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the order.