ZOAR: BESIGE BYTJIES: SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL (including labour)
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Little Karoo for Besige Bytjies Food Security Garden Project in Zoar.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid (but please include as an addendum the prices of the individual items) and must include supply, delivery and installation of irrigation material.
Only contractors with relevant experience will be considered.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
- No intoxicating substance should be allowed on site (prescribed medication should be notified to the site manager).
- Loading and offloading of the material can lead to injury and the operator and workers must be experienced and knowledgeable for the task;
- Sun exposure and heat stroke;
- Slips, trips and falls due to untidy work area and uneven surface (excavations).
- Dust pollution due to excavation (affect workers and neighbouring farm production).
- Site enclosure and signage set-up (warns off public from unwarranted site visits).
- Operation of machinery (only certified/ licensed personnel may operate designated machines).
The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
- Refer to the attached annexure 1 for the quantity list and the design plan.
Documents to be obtained from Mvuyisi E Qotyiwe via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum).
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20).
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7).
- Risk assessment (Annexure 2).
- Occupational Health and Safety Specifications (Annexure 3).
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
A compulsory site meeting will be held on 23 January 2020 at 10:30H at Besige Bytjies Crèche at 923 Suikerbos Avenue, Braklagte, Zoar. Bidders that do not attend the site meeting will be disqualified.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 3 February 2020 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted via email before the closing date to Mvuyisi E Qotyiwe at email@example.com.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 6 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- The fully completed and signed CBD 1, CBD 3.1, CBD 5.1 as supplied to you. (Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied on CBD5.1). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors – Compulsory;
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable) – Not compulsory, but no BEE points will be given without a valid document;
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD – Compulsory;
- Detailed breakdown quotation
- Contact details of at least 3 contactable references were you previously done work of a similar nature. – Compulsory
- Valid Letter of Good Standing with the Compensations Commission (COIDA). – Compulsory