SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A SLASHER FOR BOETIE HUTTIES FARM
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The items as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture, Western Cape for the Little Karoo District. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the supply and delivery at Boetie Hutties Farm, De Rust.
Only established brands with a long-standing history and a service centre in Oudtshoorn and/or De Rust that can officially service or repair the item in terms of the warrantee will be considered. Parts must be readily available in the Oudtshoorn and/or De Rust.
The specifications will include:
- Supply and delivery of a new haymaker type slasher (three point hitched) with the following specification
- 5m cutting width;
- Heavy duty gearbox;
- Slip clutch;
- Suitable connection for a standard PTO shaft on a tractor;
Price must include delivery at BOETIE HUTTIES FARM and onsite training of operators.
Documents can also be obtained from Mvuyisi E Qotyiwe via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Documents supplied for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 January 2020 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted via email before the closing date to Mvuyisi E Qotyiwe at email@example.com.
The following documents numbered 1 to 5 must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet (The bid will be disqualified if any of the compulsory documents is not supplied):
- The fully completed and signed CBD 1, CBD 3.1 and CBD 5.1 as supplied to you. (Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied on CBD5.1). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors – Compulsory;
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable) – Not compulsory, but no BEE points will be given without a valid document;
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD – Compulsory;
- Details of the location of the nearest service and parts centre and if that centre has the capacity to do on farm repairs and services – Compulsory;
- Supply full specifications (indicate specifications that deviate from the asked specifications) – Compulsory;