BID NO: 22/2020
EA LOXTON FAMILIE TRUST- LIVESTOCK TRAILER
The trailer as described is required at EA Loxton Family Trust in Hopefield. Supply and delivery of a trailer must be effected before 30 of June 2020.
The scope of works will include supply and delivery of a livestock trailer which conforms to the specifications as follows:
- Dimensions of trailer must be approximately 3m long x 1.5 m wide
- Trailer must be double axle with gross vehicle mass of 2700 kg
- Trailer frame must be manufactured from 76mm x 38mm x 2mm rectangular tube, or similar strength, with 300mm solid sides
- Trailer must have 700mm rails on top of solid sides and covered with mesh (Flattex)
- Trailer floor must be made of 1.6 mm metal sheet, and polyurethane rubberizing
- Wheels must be mounted on the external part of the trailer and have 2 x 1600kg braked axles, 2700kg ball and cup coupler, 60mm jockey wheel, 8 blade leaf springs
- Wheel sizes must be 14” white epoxy coated rims with 195/14” tyres
- Provide 2×14” white epoxy coated spare wheel rims with 195/14” tyres and mount them at the front of trailer.
- Nose cone of trailer must be 800 mm x 400 mm x 400mm with lockable top lid
- Trailer must be equipped with 12 volts electrical tail lights in accordance to the SABS and road safety regulations.
- Road worthy certificate, licensing and registration papers should be issued with the trailer
- 12 months factory guarantee on all workmanship is required on trailer
- Trailer must be fully welded with hot-dip galvanizing
- Trailer parts must be SABS approved
- Trailer must be fully micro doted.
- Provide information brochure of a trailer with this quotation.
- The service provider must supply contactable references of the previous work.
Documents can be obtained from Mr Nyaniso Tsama via email on email@example.com
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 5 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and deliver trailer with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1 (80/20)) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 28 May 2020 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
- Bids can only be emailed during this COVID Lockdown period Phase 4.
- Bids are to be emailed in PDF format.
- Bids are only to be sent to following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidders must ensure that receipt of their email bid is followed up telephonically with Mr Nyaniso Tsama via his cell number: 082 3067 998
- Bidders to note that the maximum size of mailbox to receive a document is 6 Mb. (Only send what is asked for. Do not sent Health & Safety plan for example, as it is not called for in the tender document)
- Bidders to submit bid documents timeously and not 10 minutes before the tender closes. Casidra will not be responsible for bidders internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids.
- Bids must be emailed with following title inscription “SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIVESTOCK TRAILER – BID NO. 22/2020”
CONDITION OF AWARD
- BEE certificate copies will be accepted. Upon submission of the approved order to the successful bidder, an original certificate must be delivered to Casidra for the order to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the order.
All technical enquiries can be referred to Mr Khaya Dzula at 082 719 9034.
Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations apply. It is the responsibility of the Contractor to perform all services accordingly.
Take Note: Compliance in terms of the regulations will be strictly enforced and no lenience allowed.
Tenderers to note changes in Health & Safety specification which must take into account COVID 19. Tenderers to allow for provision of additional Health & Safety measures in their bid price.
For definition of Construction works, see the Construction Regulations 2014 and definitions as in CBD 2.1 /2.2.