BID NO: 21/2020
KALBASKRAAL: RANDALE ALEXANDER: MEAT PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
The equipment as described, is required at Randale Alexander project in Kalbaskraal (near Malmesbury). Supply and delivery of meat processing equipment must be effected before 30 of June 2020. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the material within 7 (seven) days of appointment.
The scope of works will include.
Supply and delivery of equipment as described in CBD 3.1 (price form)
BANDSAW – 220V
- Height: 1805mm.
- Width: 1130mm.
- Nett Mass: 190kg.
- Motor: 1.5kw, 220v.
- Cutting Clearance. Vertical: 435mm.
- Horizontal: 330mm.
- Wheels: 326mm (Diameter)
- Blade Length: 2870mm.
- Brochure and quotation for this saw must accompany this document.
SLICER RHENIGHAUS START 300mm
- Cut Capacity: 280 x 160mm
- Cut Thickness: 1-30mm
- Power: 1 PH, 0.4kW, 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 660mm x 665mm x 595mm
- Blade Diameter 300mm
- Weight: 43 kg
- Built in blade sharpener
- Gear Driven
- Variable: 0-60 slices p/minute
- Safe Blade removal device to facilitate easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel bearings to prolong the life of the blade drive
- Brochure and quotation for this slicer must accompany this document.
SAUSAGE FILLER TRESPADE
- Two speed gearbox
- Fillers with gears save time and labour
- Stainless Steel cylinder – easily removable to clean
- Supplied with 10,20, 30 and 40 mm Funnel Nozzles
- Dimensions: 380 x 340 x 830 mm
- Packed Weight: 30 kg
- Brochure and quotation for this sausage filler must accompany this document.
6 x 25 litre Cooler/ice box
8 x 45 litre Cooler/ice box
Documents can be obtained from Mr Nyaniso Tsama via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 5 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and deliver meat processing equipment with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1 (80/20)) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 28 May 2020 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids can only be emailed during this COVID Lockdown period Phase 4.
- Bids are to be emailed in PDF format.
- Bids are only to be sent to following email address: email@example.com
- Bidders must ensure that receipt of their email bid is followed up telephonically with Mr Nyaniso Tsama via his cell number: 082 3067 998
- Bidders to note that the maximum size of mailbox to receive a document is 6 Mb. (Only send what is asked for. Do not sent Health & Safety plan for example, as it is not called for in the tender document)
- Bidders to submit bid documents timeously and not 10 minutes before the tender closes. Casidra will not be responsible for bidders internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids.
- Bids must be emailed with following title inscription “SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MEAT EQUIPMENT – BID NO. 21/2020”
CONDITION OF AWARD
- BEE certificate copies will be accepted. Upon submission of the approved order to the successful bidder, an original certificate must be delivered to Casidra for the order to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the order.
All technical enquiries can be referred to Mr Khaya Dzula at 082 719 9034.
Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations apply. It is the responsibility of the Contractor to perform all services accordingly.
Take Note: Compliance in terms of the regulations will be strictly enforced and no lenience allowed.
Tenderers to note changes in Health & Safety specification which must take into account COVID 19. Tenderers to allow for provision of additional Health & Safety measures in their bid price.
For definition of Construction works, see the Construction Regulations 2014 and definitions as in CBD 2.1 /2.2.