BID NO: 2020/03/HO
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY: 4X4 SINGLE-CAB LDV WITH DEEP LOAD BED
The quoted amount will be a measured bid and must include the vehicle as specified, as well as delivery to 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. As the works are emergency replacement of a fleet vehicle, the successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 30 (thirty) days.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
The risks involve delivering the vehicle to 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. A safe, legal and efficient method of transport is to be used when the vehicle in transported. The risks involved in manufacturing the vehicle are well known to all accredited vehicle manufacturers.
The scope of works will include:
Supply and delivery of a new 4×4 Single-cab LDV with deep load bed, as further specified below:
• The loading capacity of a 2.2 XL Scab 4 X 4 LWB delivery vehicle (Bakkie) must be 1 tonne with deep load bed (specimen vehicle similar to 2.2 litre, singe-cab Ford Ranger).
• Vehicle must be at least 118 kW Diesel.
• Wheel size not less than 16 inch.
• Diff-lock is compulsory.
• The colour of the vehicle must be white.
• The vehicle must have air-conditioning.
• ABS braking system is optional.
• Polyurethane coated load bed.
• 5 Years’ Service Plan to be included.
• Guarantee and Warrantees to be included in bid.
• Number plates, as well as Licence and Registration to be included in the delivered product.
• To be used on all terrain road surfaces. No need for “High Trail” capability.
• Tow-bar and electrical connection needs to be fitted.
• A fitted radio will be advantageous.
• Fibreglass canopy in similar colour to vehicle with dust extraction capability needs to be fitted as part of the product – please specify the canopy that will be provided.
Documents are available from Casidra SOC Ltd via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
3. Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
6. Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a written Contract Form (CBD 8). Included are a penalty clause of R 3000.00/calendar day that apply for late completion of works.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 25 February 2021 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “SUPPLY AND DELIVERY: 4X4 SINGLE-CAB LDV WITH DEEP LOAD BED – BID 2020/03/HO” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.