SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCE MATERIAL
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The items, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Little Karoo, for the Laaitjieslaagte Project near Avontuur in the Western Cape and 110 km from George. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid to supply and deliver the items. It must however include a break-down of unit prices per items.
The specifications will be:
Supply and deliver fencing material with the following specifications:
MATERIALS SPECIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
STANDARDS – 2.1 m x 80-100 mm minimum diameter
DROPPERS – 1,4 m x 30 mm minimum diameter
ANCHOR POSTS – 2,4 m x 120 mm minimum diameter
IRON I-SECTION WITH SHARPENED POINT – 1,8 m x 50 mm diameter
BINDING WIRE – 2,5 mm diameter 50 kg 1300m/roll fully galvanised
ANCHOR WIRE – 4 mm diameter 50 kg 500m/roll fully galvanised
BARBED WIRE – 2 x 1,57 mm x 845 m/roll fully galvanised double wire
PLAIN HIGH TENSION WIRE – 2,24 mm x 1650 m/roll fully galvanised
GALVANISED WIRE NETTING – 1200 x 75 x 1.8 mm x 50m/roll fully galvanised
BINDING WIRE FOR NETTING – 1.6 mm diameter 50 kg 3150m/roll fully galvanised
FENCING STAPLERS – 32 mm x 3.15 mm diameter fully galvanised
HEAVY DUTY GALVANISED GATES – 3,6 meter x 1,2 m
NB! POSTS MUST BE CREOSOTE OR CHROMATE COPPER ARSENATE (CCA) IMPREGNATED BEARING THE SABS-MARK.
Documents for the bid are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, Bateleur Park, Suite 107, Cradock Street 133, George. Documents can also be obtained from Johan Bronkhorst via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
- SBD 6.2 for local content declaration
- Annexure C, D and E for local content declaration
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 28 January 2020 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- The fully completed and signed CBD 1, CBD 3.1, CBD 5.1 SBD 6.2 and Annexure C as supplied to you. (Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied on CBD5.1). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors – Compulsory;
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable) – Not compulsory, but no BEE points will be given without a valid document;
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD – Compulsory;
- Detailed breakdown quotation;