BID NO: 197/2019 GRABOUW: NCEDANANI GARDEN PROJECT: SUPPLY, DELIVERY & INSTALLATION OF TWO TUNNELS
The goods, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Metropole, Ncedanani Garden vegetable Project, situated in Grabouw (in Mentu Street). This project is a food security garden supplying vegetables to the beneficiaries of Ncedanani and local communities. The quoted amount will be a lump sum and must include supply,delivery and installation of the new tunnels. The supplier must have the capacity to deliver the goods within 2 week from date of official order.
The scope of works will include: Supply, deliver & install of two 4m x 10m tunnels with the following specification:
- Dimensions 4m wide & 10m long
- Centre of tunnel to be 3m high
- Industrial grade (40mm minimum) galvanised steel frame with a minimum of 10 anchoring posts
- Steel Hoop Anchors
- 2 Doors on both ends with a size of 1200mm wide & 2000mm high. Doors to be constructed out of 25 x 25 x 2mm thick galvanised square tubing and fitted with bullet hinges in a framework that is welded or bolted to the existing frame of the tunnel. Cover the doors with similar material as for the tunnel.
- 40% Green shade net cover to all areas.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Amanda Sithole via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
- Local Content Form
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector “Steel products and components for construction” and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 20 November 2019 strictly at 12H00. .
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 5429 931 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000.