BID NO 171/2021
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTION INPUTS FOR BITOU SMALL FARMERS
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The items as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Western Cape Department of Agriculture for the Garden Route District. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the supply and delivery at the farm Huysoord B38, Wittedrift near Plettenberg Bay (WC). The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving the order.
The scope of Works:
- Supply and delivery at Huysoord B38, Wittedrift near Plettenberg Bay (WC) of production inputs with the following specifications:
Fertilizer: MAP 35
Seed: Westerwold rye grass (Bruiser)
50 kg bags
Seed: Cocksfoot (Glyphosate)
Documents can be obtained from Nwabisa Bacela via email at email@example.com
Documents supplied for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 08 March 2021 strictly at 12H00.
Bids MUST be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “Bitou Small Farmers: Supply and delivery of Production Inputs – BID 171/2021” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Regional Office, Bateleur Park, Suite 107, 133 Cradock Street, George, 6529. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier, email or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents numbered 1 to 4 must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet (The bid will be disqualified if any of the compulsory documents is not supplied):
- The fully completed and signed CBD 1, CBD 3.1 and CBD 5.1 as supplied to you. (Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied on CBD5.1). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors – Compulsory;
- An original or certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable) – Not compulsory, but no BEE points will be given without a valid document;
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD – Compulsory;
- Price breakdown of each individual items.