BID NO: 157/2020
CERES: WILDUSO: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the Cape Winelands district. The project is situated near Ceres. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and include supply and delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the items within 4 calendar weeks starting from the day of appointment.
The scope of works will include:
Supply & Deliver the following irrigation material to Wilduso project (Ceres):
Fenner Bush 2012 28
Fenner Bush 2012 48
Fenner Coupling Flange H 70 Standard
Fenner Tyre F 70
Gasket Full Face Din 100MM
Gasket Full Face Din 125MM
Bolt & Nut Galv M16 X 50MM
Fenner Bush 3020 80
Fenner Bush 3020 42
Fenner Coupling Flange H 110
Fenner Tyre 110
Pump Base Plate 75kw
BasePlate Coupling Guard Up To F100 Polymer
Valve Gate 200MM RSV Socket (16 Bar)
Steel Red ECCT 300TD X 150 DIN F/L GALV
Steel Red ECCT 200TD X 125 DIN F/L GALV
Gasket Full Face Din 125MM
Gasket Full Face DTD 300MM
TEFC CIMOTOR FTMTD 380V 4P 22.00KW (48MM) STD EFF. Cast Iron
PVC PIPE PART II SABS 200MM/6
- Local content forms (SBD 6.2 & ANNEX C-D-E) to be completed and only annexure C to be handed in with the tender.
Documents are available from Casidra SOC Ltd via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)) or Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector Pumps and Medium Voltage, Valve products and Actuators and Plastic pipes and only locally produced goods, services or works, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 05 March 2021 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “CERES: WILDUSO: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL – BID NO. 157/2020” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.