BID NO: 126/2020 (re-advertisement)
WUPPERTHAL: SJ VAN ROOY: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF 3.2 TON DOUBLE DECK LIVESTOCK TRAILER
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the North West Coast district. SJ van Rooy project is situated in Nuweplaas outside Wupperthal. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the items within 30 (thirty) calendar days after appointment.
GPS Coordinates to farm: 32º16’00.64” S and 19º21’07.07”, the supplier will have to take cognisance that the region is extremely rocky with high mountains and gravel road. The supplier must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions
The scope of works will include:
Supply and delivery of 3.2 ton double deck livestock trailer
- Suitable for the transport of goats
- Equal and approve to the Bulperd 3.2 ton livestock trailer.
- Dimensions of trailer must be approximately 3200mm long x 1700mm wide. The minimum height between decks to be approximately 900mm and top railings 900mm from top deck.
- Trailer must have a round front nose to create extra loading space
- Top deck must be constructed so that it is removable.
- Trailer must be double axel with gross vehicle mass of 3200 kg
- The sides to be constructed out of minimum 48mm square tubing vertically and filled in with minimum 32mm diameter square tubing horizontally, with 300mm solid sides above the floor level of each deck. Trailer must have 600mm rails above the solid sides
- Trailer must be fitted with a side and back gate with fold down ramp at the side for loading and offloading purposes.
- Trailer floors must be made of 38mm plank and 2mm sheet metal.
- Wheels must be mounted on 8 blade leaf springs and have 2 x 1600kg braked axles, 3200 kg ball and cup coupler, 60mm jockey wheel.
- Wheel sizes must be 14” white epoxy coated rims with 195/14” tyres
- Provide 1 x 14” white epoxy coated spare wheel rims with 195/14” tyres and mount them at the side of trailer.
- Trailer must be equipped with 12 volts electrical tail lights in accordance to the SABS and road safety regulations.
- Road worthy certificate, licensing with number plate and registration papers should be issued with the trailer (Registered to Casidra (SOC) Ltd).
- 12 months factory guarantee on all workmanship is required on trailer
- Trailer must be fully hot-dip galvanized
- Trailer parts must be SABS approved
- Trailer must be fully micro dotted.
- Provide information brochure of a trailer with this quotation.
- Must be delivered to Wupperthal, Nuweplaas
Documents are available from Casidra SOC Ltd via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum))
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- This bid include goods from a designated sector steel components and only locally produced goods, services or works, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 January 2021 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIVESTOCK TRAILER – BID NO. 126/2020 (re-advertisement)” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.