BID NO: 125/2020 (re-advertisement)
WUPPERTHAL: SJ VAN ROOY: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF LIVESTOCK HANDLING EQUIPMENT
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the North West Coast district. SJ van Rooy project is situated in Nuweplaas outside Wupperthal. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the items within 30 (thirty) calendar days after appointment.
GPS Coordinates to farm: 32º16’00.64” S and 19º21’07.07”, the supplier will have to take cognisance that region is extremely rocky with high mountains and gravel roads. The supplier must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions
The scope of works will include:
24 x Gates and pens
- Goat handling gates 1.2 x 3m
- 25 diameter tube frame and 5 x 20 diameter crossbar
- 60mm long link loops made from 20x5mm flat bar
- 12 diameter pens
- Durable Baked Epoxy Powder Finish
- Must have 5mm thick round footplates:
1 x loading ramp
- Must have capacity to load vehicle up to 1.2m in height
- Must have sturdy wheels and push easily
- Non-slip check plate walkway with non-slip cross bars
- Solid side sheets
- Build in attachment hooks to link kraal
- Durable powder coat finish
- Bridget plate for space between ramp and vehicle
1 x Weigh crate
- Should be mobile and easily moveable
- 500kg weight capacity
- Much have lifting handles
- Hanging load cell
- Should be load bar type
- Must have a work space for scale and notebook
- Should have solid sides
- Anti-slip bars on solid floor of crate
- Must have a digital LS4 electronic scale or equal
1 x Trailer
- Must be able to carry loading ramp and gates
- 1.2 ton gross mass
- Should have leaf springs
- 13” wheels with spare wheel to be included
- Flat deck with 5.4 sqm loading capacity
- 1.2m high rails with cross bars to transport goats as well
- Fully equipped with tail lights and roadworthy requirements
- All items must be delivered to the farm
- Must come with a minimum 6 months warranty
Documents are available from Casidra SOC Ltd via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum))
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local Content – This bid include goods from a designated sector steel components and only locally produced goods, services or works, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 27 January 2021 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIVESTOCK HANDLING EQUIPMENT – BID NO. 125/2020 (re-advertisement)” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.