BID NO: 113/2019 LANDCARE OVERBERG DROUGHT INTERVENTION: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCING MATERIAL
You are invited to tender for the supply and delivery of materials required for jackal proofing and general fencing as described below. The fencing forms part of the Department of Agriculture’s Drought Intervention Projects and will be delivered to the Macmillan farm in the Spanjaardskloof area. The farm is located 7 Kilometres North from Elim.
The successful bidder must be able to supply and deliver materials within 7 (seven) calendar days after receiving the order.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of fencing materials that complies with the following minimum specifications as described below:
Supply and delivery of fencing materials to the Macmillan farm in the Spanjaardskloof area. The farm is located 7 Kilometres North from Elim.
- Coordinates; Lat: 34º32’25.4”S Long: 19º45’02.1”E
- Contact person: Project Implementer- at 084 317 9018
1,4m x 30mm minimum diameter TREATED CREOSOTE POLES (SABS)
1.8m x 100mm minimum diameter TREATED CREOSOTE POLES (SABS)
2.1 m x 120mm minimum diameter TREATED POLES CREOSOTE (SABS)
2.4m x 120mm minimum diameter TREATED POLES (SABS)
2mm .50kg rolls of 2015m BINDING WIRE LIGHT GALVANISED
4mm .50kg rolls of 500m ANCHOR WIRE LIGHT GALVANISED
2,8mm x 1,9mm X 35kg rolls of 845m BARB WIRE FULLY GALVANISED
1,85m x 50mm “Y” SECTION IRON POLES
32mm x 3,15mm STAPLES LIGHT GALVANISED 1kg
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mrs Amahle Debese via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 03 September 2019 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “Overberg Drought Intervention” – BID NO.113/2019 and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and deliver fencing material with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
- Proof of delivery within 21 days of order being placed.
- Proof of SABS standards met by all supplied materials as measured against SABS standards.