BID NO: 11/2021 – RIVERLANDS: DIE PLASIES: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL, FENCING MATERIAL, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTION INPUTS TO A VEGETABLE GARDEN
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the West Coast district. The project is situated approximately 21 kilometres from Malmesbury on the R302 in Riverlands town. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must supply and delivery of all material. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works immediately after appointment and complete the work within 21 (twenty one) days.
Casidra reserves the right to accept parts of the bid items or split bids based upon item prices as CBD 5.1.
The scope of works will include:
- Supply and delivery of irrigation material as per CBD 3.1
- Supply and delivery of fencing material as per CBD 3.1
- Supply and delivery of tools and equipment as per CBD 3.1
- Supply and delivery of chemicals, fertilizers and vegetable seeds as per CBD 3.1
The following items must come with minimum 12 months warranty and a brochures with full specifications:
- 9kw chainsaw equal and approve to the Husqvarna 61
- Tiller equal and approve to the Husqvarna TF230
- Pump equal or similar to Honda water pump WB20XT
- Generator equal or similar to the Ryobi 4 Stroke 1.2kva Generator
Contact person for technical enquiries: Mr. W Marcus at 021 863 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents are available from Casidra SOC Ltd via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum).
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector steel components, pumps and valves and only locally produced goods, services or works, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
GPS coordinates 33°31’12.16” S 18°35’48.63” E.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 19 May 2021 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF IRRIGATION MATERIAL, FENCING MATERIAL, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTION INPUTS TO A VEGETABLE GARDEN – BID NO. 11/2021” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, emailed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
Conditions to submit bid
Price form (lump sum)
CBD 3.1 Rates
Unit rates for the works on the forms as supplied
CBD 3.1 Changes
Indication if any changes are proposed in scope of works and cost implication.
CBD 5.1 (80/20)
PPP Evaluation form
Bank Entity form (Not needed if “verified” on CSD)
Complete, bank stamp
TCC of principle and sub-contractors
Registration and verification of Tax Clearance on CSD.
B-BBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit (as applicable, see CBD 5 for detail)
Original affidavit or certified copy certificate/Valid/not compulsory
Provide copy of warranty offered (for tools and equipment)
Supply brochure & technical specifications of product offered (for tools and equipment)
Local Content Declaration form (for fencing material and irrigation material)