BID NO: 107/2020
PHILLIPI: VALOTA FARM: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF CHEMICALS
The works, as described, is required on location in the Metropole district, in Phillipi farms. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include the supply and delivery to the farm. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 21 (twenty) calendar days.
The scope of works will include:
1 x Silicote 5L
4 x Beauveria Bassiana 1L
3 x Trichoderma asperellum 1L
1 x Neudosan 25L
1 x Copper Soap 25L
4 x Bacillus subtilis 5L
2 x Pyrol 25Lt
1 x NEWSIL 5Lt
5 x Metarizium Anisopliae 69 1L
1 x Fulvic Acid Powder25 Kg
2 x Bioneem 3000 25L
3 x Seabrix 25 L
3 x Triple 10 – 20L
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Nyaniso Tsama via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)) or Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
- Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 06 November 2020 strictly at 12H00.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 582 3018 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 071 605 9375.
Due to COVID 19 tenderers can also make use of emailing their tender document if they do not want to deliver tenders manually. The below process MUST be followed regarding email submissions:-
- Bids are to be emailed in PdF format.
- Bids are only to be sent to following email address: email@example.com
- Bidders must ensure that receipt of their email bid is followed up telephonically with Mr Yandisa Ndongeni via his cell number: 071 605 9375
- Bidders to note that the maximum size of mailbox to receive a document is 6 Mb. (Only send what is asked for. Do not sent Health & Safety plan for example, as it is not called for in the tender document)
- Bidders to submit bid documents timeously and not 10 minutes before the tender closes. Casidra will not be responsible for bidders internet connections, mailbox issues, etc.
- The closing date and time is specific and any emailed bids past the submission date will then be considered as late bids.
- Bids must be emailed with following title inscription “VALOTA FORM: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF CHEMICALS – BID NO. 107/2020”
CONDITION OF AWARD
- BEE certificate copies will be accepted for emailed tenders. Upon submission of the approved order to the successful bidder, an original certificate must be delivered to Casidra for the order to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the order. The following will also apply for BEE certificates submitted with manually delivered tender documents so as to facilitate fairness in the tender process.