TENDER NO: 129/2018
- Date Created: Wednesday, 08 August 2018
- Closure Date: 22 August 2018
- Locality: HAARLEM
MUSGRAVE: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF STEEL
The equipment, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Little Karoo, for the farm Musgrave just outside of Haarlem in the Western Cape and 120 km from George. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid to supply and deliver the steel.
The material will be used to construct kraals at an abattoir and the construction will be done by the farmer.
The specifications will be:
Supply and deliver steel (not galvanized) with the following specifications:
1. (Items 1.1 to 1.5) 65 Black medium pipe (round tubing) - 76mm outside diameter with 3.2mm wall:
Items nr. 1.1. To be cut in lengths as below and each item marked "Holding Kraals and race":
• Poles: 59 x 2400mm
• Gates uprights: 16 x 1800mm
• Top of race = 7 x 680mm
Items nr. 1.2. To be cut in lengths as below and marked "Gates over road":
• Uprights: 8 x 1800mm
Items nr. 1.3. To be cut in lengths as below and each item marked "Selection kraal":
• Poles: 28 x 2400mm
• Top of race: 13 x 730mm
• Gates uprights: 4 x 1800mm
Items nr. 1.4. To be cut in lengths as below and each item marked "Road to selection and ramp":
• 12 x 2400mm
Item nr. 1.5. 1 x 6m length
2. 32 Black medium pipe (round tubing) (for horizontals) – 42.9mm outside and 2.8mm wall:
• 238 x 6 meter lengths (Total 1428 meter)
3. 122 x Caps for 65 Black medium pipe.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 7 Fairview Office Park, George. Documents can also be obtained from Johan Bronkhorst via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra's Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 22 August strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 044 871 4230 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed bid to supply and deliver the steel with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. An originally certified copy of the company's BEE Certificate / original certified Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). This must be posted to Casidra, PO Box 9234, George to reach us before the closing date. This is however not a prerequisite.
3. Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate "verified" on the CSD