TENDER NO: 130/2018
- Date Created: Wednesday, 08 August 2018
- Closure Date: 21 August 2018
- Locality: BEAUFORT WES
ROBBENSON FAMILY TRUST: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR PANELS
The goods / work, as described, is part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for Robbenson Family Trust, situated in Middelplaas. Middelplaas is situated ±40 km South East from Beaufort West on the Aberdeen / Rietbron gravel road.
The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include material, labour and machinery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment and complete the work within 30 (thirty) days.
Competent contractors with sufficient experience and knowledge are invited to quote for the supply and installation of solar panels at the farm Middelplaas. The contractor should provide labour and material for the job. The work should be done during August 2018 to September 2018.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis)
1. Risk of eye injury from flying particles and dust;
2. Slips, trips and falls due to rocks, bushes and untidy work area;
3. Sun and low temperature exposure;
4. Height of 2.4m can hold a big risk
5. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions
The Contractor must be registered in terms of COIDA and have a competent construction manager (see page 3&4).
The scope of works will include:
1 x 1 200-Watt Panels
1 x 4kw Inverter
5 x 12-volt Battery's
1 x Panel Frame
2 x Fluorescent Lights
2 x Double Plugs
1 x Installation
See attached picture of building (Shearing Shed).
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, Fairview Office Park, Block no.7, George. Documents can also be obtained from Mr Sakkie Kordom via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contractors that intend to submit a quotation must ascertain themselves of the conditions and existing terrain as well as the work to be done by visiting the farm. This can be organized with Sakkie (Tel: 044 871 0134) or Vianca Erasmus, Agricultural Officer at the Department of Agriculture in Beaufort West, at Tel: 023 415 3134.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20)
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
5. Occupational Health and Safety Risk assessment and Specifications according to Construction Reg. 5 (b)
In accordance with Casidra's Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
• a functionality compliance test;
• B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
• Local production and content
This bid includes goods from a designated sector solar photovoltaic system and components and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 21 August 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Indicate the Bid nr130/2018. in your email heading. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 044 871 4230 and telephonically confirmed at 044 871 0134.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 5 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver the material with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company's BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate "verified" on the CSD