TENDER NO: 125/2018
- Date Created: Thursday, 02 August 2018
- Closure Date: 16 August 2018
- Locality: CALEDON
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A LIGHT DELIVERY VEHICLE (BAKKIE)
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme for the Overberg district, farm Akkedisberg, situated 34 km out of Caledon Town. GPS coordinates-34.399319° S & 19.624172° E. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of a new delivery vehicle within 1 (ONE) calendar month of appointment.
The vehicle offered must strictly adhere to the following specifications;
- The loading capacity must be minimum of 1 ton with a deep load bed.
- The vehicle should have a towing braked capacity of 1000kg
- Should come with a 2-wheel drive transmission
- Must be a single cab
- Engine capacity between 80-100kw, petrol
- Must come with a canopy
- Manual transmission
- Tyre size not less than 195 R14.
- The vehicle must have a white exterior paint
- Load capacity (kg) 1359, load box length (mm) 2220; Load box width (mm) 1466
- Minimum of 4 Years’ Service Plan to be included.
- Guarantee & Warranty. (Specify particulars in the offer)
- The service workshop must be situated in a radius of not more than 100 km from the farm
- Vehicle must be supplied with a front and rear backing plates for number plates; Number plates, Licence & Registration in Casidra’s name to be included.
- Tow bar and electrical connection fitted.
- Vehicle tools required to be supplied with the vehicle and shall consist of at least a suitable jack handle, wheel nut spanner and emergency warning signs (triangle).
- A spare wheel must be provided
1. The bidder must supply information on the process to avail a technically qualified individual(s) within 5 days to assist in resolving disputes related to the vehicle, the fitment of any accessories or conversion thereof during the contract period.
2. The bidder must confirm that vehicle components and genuine parts are locally available as determined by industry standards.
3. The bidder must provide an owner’s manual and service schedule as a standard to the vehicle.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Constance Makhuvha via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 16 August 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “CALEDON: AKKEDISBERG BOERDERY: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A LIGHT DELIVERY VEHICLE (BAKKIE) – BID NO. 125/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver a light delivery commercial vehicle (bakkie) with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
6. Proof of registered dealership and local service workshop availability
7. Proof of written warranty and guarantee
8. Written proof of capacity to deliver within specified timeframe.( 1 month)
9. Written confirmation of all special conditions listed above (CBD1, page 2)
10. Vehicle brochure with pictures and specifications.