TENDER NO: WAAIKRAAL 1/2017
- Date Created: Monday, 26 March 2018
- Closure Date: 10 April 2018
- Locality: WAAIKRAAL, NEAR DYSSELSDORP
DRILLING OF A BOREHOLE
The works, as described, will be carried out on the farm Waaikraal 5km from Dysselsdorp and 20km from Oudtshoorn. The farm is situated of the N12 (tar road) between Oudtshoorn and De Rust on 2km of a well maintained graded gravel road with easy access to the farm. The quoted amount will be a measured bid and must include labour and machinery. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 30 (thirty) calendar days of appointment and complete the work within further 30 (thirty) calendar days.
Conditions that may pose a risk: (Summary of Risk analysis):
- Dust (Staff to be protected from dust due to winds and drilling operation);
- Noise (Staff to be protected from noise due to drilling operation);
- High temperatures (Staff to be protected from heat exhaustion and sunburn);
- Pollution of soil with fuel and fire hazard (designated filling area and storage area for fuel to be constructed. Signs to be put up prohibiting open flames and smoking);
- Theft on site (24 hour security on site to be provided).
The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
1. Drilling of a borehole with a maximum depth of 150m;
2. Test the borehole and provide test results.
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, Block 7 Fairview Office Park, First Street George. Documents can also be obtained from Johan Bronkhorst via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.2 (Measured))
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.2 (Measured))
3. Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
6. Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
7. For Construction works – Occupational Health and Safety Risk assessment and Specifications according to Construction Reg. 5 (b)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.2 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 10 April 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “WAAIKRAAL BOREHOLE – BID NO. Waaikraal 1/2017” and placed in the bid box available at Reception at Casidra’s Block 7 Fairview Office Park, First Street George. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.