TENDER NO: 93/2018
- Date Created: Tuesday, 10 July 2018
- Closure Date: 01 August 2018
- Locality: HOPEFIELD
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION TO THE CHICKEN RUNS
The works as described are required on location which is situated approximately 4 kilometres in a Westerly direction outside Hopefield. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include material, labour and machinery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to start the works within 7 (seven) days of appointment.
Conditions that may pose a risk:
Sandy ground conditions can be expected. Working at heights & extreme day temperatures are at the foremost for risks at this specific construction site. Security for materials and equipment must be supplied. The Contractor must put all necessary precautions in place to work under these conditions.
The scope of works will include:
1. The electrical installation to the two newly built chicken houses
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr G. van Schalkwyk via email on email@example.com or A.J. Otto via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Conditions to Submit Bid (Form CBD 2.1 (Lump Sum)
2. Price Form, Bill of Quantities and Schedules (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum))
3. Scope of Works (Form CBD 4)
4. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
5. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the banking details of the company indicate “verified” on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
6. Registration on the CSD for all suppliers is compulsory and registration numbers must be supplied.
7. Drawing:”bernadette electrical work”
8. For Construction works – Occupational Health and Safety Risk assessment and Specifications according to Construction Reg. 5 (b)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- a functionality compliance test;
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector, “Electrical & Telecom cables”, and only locally produced goods, services or works, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 1 August 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder clearly marked “NEW BEGINNINGS: ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION TO THE CHICKEN RUNS – BID NO. 93/2018” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier or posted bids will be accepted.