TENDER NO: 92/2018
- Date Created: Wednesday, 04 July 2018
- Closure Date: 09 July 2018
- Locality: LANGEBAAN
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SHADE NET STRUCTURE MATERIAL
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform program programme for the Swartland district and is situated approximately 1 km into Langebaan town on the Langebaanweg road. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery of shade net structure material. As the works are urgent, the successful bidder must have stock available immediately and should be able to delivery material 1 calendar day after appointment.
The scope of works will include:
Supply and delivery of shade net structure material as per CBD 3.1.
Item/description Quantity PINE POLE Treated 50- 79 x 2.7 190 PINE POLE Treated 50- 79 2.4 34 GALV D/MESH 2.0 50X1500 P/M 90m COIL GAL S/WIRE 3.15X50KG 810M 1 STAPLES 25MM 500gr 4kg SHADE NET 80% GREEN 3M WIDE P/M 30m SHADE NET 40% GREEN 3M Wide P/M 420m STRAINING BOLT 10X150MM PER 2 15 NAILS RINGSHANK 40MM per 1KG 10kg DELIVERY TO LANGEBAAN 1
PINE POLE Treated 50- 79 x 2.7
PINE POLE Treated 50- 79 2.4
GALV D/MESH 2.0 50X1500 P/M
COIL GAL S/WIRE 3.15X50KG 810M
STAPLES 25MM 500gr
SHADE NET 80% GREEN 3M WIDE P/M
SHADE NET 40% GREEN 3M Wide P/M
STRAINING BOLT 10X150MM PER 2
NAILS RINGSHANK 40MM per 1KG
DELIVERY TO LANGEBAAN
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Mr. Warren Marcus via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content.
This bid include goods from a designated sector (Steel products and components for construction, including wire and roof sheets) and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 09 July 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 600 7726 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000 or 072 804 6679.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and delivery of shade net structure material with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.