TENDER NO: 90/2018
- Date Created: Wednesday, 04 July 2018
- Closure Date: 10 July 2018
- Locality: JAMESTOWN, NEAR STELLENBOSCH
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FERTILIZER
The works, as described, are part of the Agriculture and Land Reform programme of the Department of Agriculture Western Cape for the Cape Winelands district. Arendse Boerdery is situated approximately 10km outside Stellenbosch. The quoted amount will be a lump sum bid and must include supply and delivery. The successful bidder must have the capacity to deliver the items within 7 (seven) days after appointment.
The scope of works will include:
Supply and delivery of fertiliser, as described in CBD 3.2 (price form)
Fertilizer Description quantity K:A:N(28) 50KG 30 bags 2:3:2(22)+ZN 50KG 15 bags 1:0:1(36) 50KG 10 bags 3:1:5(38) 50KG 15 bags AMMONIUM SULPHATE GRAN 25KG 10 bags ECO PELLETS 5:2:2(9) 40KG 25 bags 2:3:4(30)+ZN 50KG 10 bags D-CODER TOP 08 25KG 10 bags Delivery to Jamestown
AMMONIUM SULPHATE GRAN 25KG
ECO PELLETS 5:2:2(9) 40KG
D-CODER TOP 08 25KG
Delivery to Jamestown
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Constance Makhuvha via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za.
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 10 July 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed copies will be accepted only if receipt is confirmed by telephone. Faxes can be send to 086 582 3018 and telephonically confirmed at 021 863 5000.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
1. A completed project bid to supply and deliver fertilizer with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
2. A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
3. Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
4. Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
5. Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD.