Tender NO: 80/2017
- Date Created: Thursday, 21 December 2017
- Closure Date: 15 January 2018
- Locality: CAPE WINELANDS
Appointment of Videographer
Western Cape Department of Agriculture: LandCare requires the filming and compilation of 10 (ten) x 2-3 minute promotional videos to be posted on social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. The cost proposal should make provision for and include all actions and cost associated with such a deliverable. All the work must be completed by the 23rd of February 2018.
Titles and logos will need to comply with Western Cape Government standards and will be supplied by the client. The videos will consist of footage made up of on-site interviews with stakeholders and partners, including cut-aways to depict the work taking place in each of the projects to be filmed. The videos must capture the message of each of the projects, and their relationship with LandCare.
The scope of works will include:
Provision for travel costs to the sites where interviews and filming will take place in the Cape Winelands district.
Sites are accessible via tar roads with some good gravel roads. No 4X4 required.
Royalty free background music to be provided for each video.
The footage, use and distribution thereof remain the property of the client.
Professional written articles (750 words) on each subject are being compiled and will be supplied to serve as guide for each video.
The following topics are proposed (although they may be slightly amended):
1. Invasive alien clearing: changing lives through sustainable resource management.
2. River maintenance and management plans: protecting our rivers.
3. Food garden club: serving communities.
4. Food surplus network.
5. Utilising biomass from invasive alien plants (Chipping/biochar/wood cutters).
6. Junior LandCare (Youth environmental education)
7. Sustainable Resource Management committee
8. Upper Breederiver Collaborative Extension Group
9. Wolseley Water Users Association: a WWF & Woolworths partnership
10. Restoration & Greening project: From the nursery to the riverbed
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Andrea September via email on email@example.com.
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
1. Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www. Casidra.co.za
2. Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
3. PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
4. Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 15 January 2018 strictly at 12H00.
Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if the original BEE certificate is provided before the submission of the bid document.